Renault & Dacia Sales Executive - Martins of Reading
At Martins Group, we wish to recruit a Sales Executive to join the team at
our new Renault & Dacia showroom in Reading.
You will be
responsible for managing customers through the sales process, from
initial enquiry to vehicle handover and follow up.
As a Renault & Dacia Dealership, we have a fantastic range of innovative and
market leading vehicles. However, we don’t rest on our laurels, we
continuously strive to deliver beyond expectations.
- Provide a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive, and efficient service personifying the brand.
- Ensure customer expectations and requirements are identified, and fully managed throughout the sales process and beyond.
- Advise clients on finance, insurance and other products upselling where appropriate.
- To continually update and maintain knowledge of the brands products
and services to ensure customers receive the very best service.
- To build, manage and maintain a list of viable prospects by
maximising all sales leads and tools such as the existing customer
database, advert responses, showroom walk-ins and customer referrals
- Pro-actively conduct telephone sales activity to generate new prospects and manage customers in the sales cycle.
- You will need to be a target-driven and customer focussed Sales
Consultant with a proven sales record, ideally within the motor industry
or high value consumer products.
- Possess excellent customer facing skills with the ability to
communicate at all levels. You will be competent in negotiating and
closing sales whilst maintaining an excellent customer experience.
- Well-presented and able to engage and build positive relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Able to work with defined processes and guidelines and have good
core administration skills to accurately capture customer details to the
- Have a passion for the industry and able to successfully enthuse/motivate others (customers and colleagues).
- Results focused, you will be resilient to manage customer objections and to learn from feedback.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Valid Driving Licence
If this role is something you are interested in please complete the form
to the side, attaching your CV and optional covering letter.