Volkswagen Technician – Martins Farnham
Outline of the role
- To accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles, whilst detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair ensuring all work is completed safely and to the customers complete satisfaction.
- To ensure that all repairs are carried out correctly first time.
- To ensure that a safety check is documented on every vehicle and passed to Workshop Controller to ensure that customers are notified of any requirements.
- To ensure all labour is recorded on job cards for invoicing purposes whether chargeable or not.
- To ensure accurate write up on job cards to include, fault, diagnosis and rectification.
- Ensure all environmental and Health & Safety policies and practices are strictly adhered to.
- To undertake training, either in-house or externally as and when required.
- To focus on delivering a high level of customer Satisfaction by meeting our customers needs.
- Percentage of tasks completed within required timescales to required standards/benchmarks.
- Personal overall and productive efficiencies.
- Ideally the person should have a proven technical background.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer:
- Attractive salary with an bonus if targets are achieved
- Excellent potential for career progression
Please apply via website link or email firstname.lastname@example.org